Tornado Platinum Foosball Table Tour Edition (Coin-Operated)
The Platinum Tour Edition combines the durability and solid construction found on Tornado products for years, and the upgrades that Tournament Players have asked for.
- Available in Platinum, Matte Black and Crimson Pro finishes.
- Thin-wall split Competition bearings for greater control and shot blocking.
- Patented Tornado men improved with sharper corners and increased cross section for better ball control and passing
- Tornado’s patented split bearing design combines durability, function, and ease of replacement and removal for cleaning
- Color-keyed, super high grip, interchangeable handle system exclusive to Tornado
- 3/4" Playfield, ramped beneath the laminate on single-goalie tables for a seamless look – no add-on ramps!
- Contemporary and rugged Stainless-steel laminate finish with end protectors and bold Tornado graphics
- Redesigned player “foot” allows more precise ball control with higher cross-hatching and square sides
- 5-coin Push Chute mechanism. Factory set at $0.75 a play but easily adjustable from free play, to $1.25 a play, or for a wide variety of tokens or international coins.
- Reliable 9-ball drop
- Full-access hinged top
- Classic Style blonde-and-black goal and match counters
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX, USA.
- L: 56”
- W: 30”
- H: 36”
- Weight: 355 lbs